My name is Kyle, I’m a real estate investor, and I help people sell their house.
Usually I help people that are going through a tough time. And I completely understand – life beats us all up from time to time:
- Economy going south
- Tenants trashing rental property
- Deferred maintenance piling up
- Being forced to move
- Getting divorced
- Wanting to retire… the list is probably infinite.
Is anything like that happening in your life?
Whatever you’re going through right now, don’t let your house become a burden.
LET YOUR HOUSE HELP YOU!
Did you know that you don’t have to list your property with a realtor? Most people default to thinking that if a realtor won’t sell it, it can’t be sold.
Here’s are the cons of working with a realtor:
- They may not have your best interests in mind
- Have to pay a 6% commission
- You still have to pay closing costs separately
- Must get your house “list ready” – Clean, organize, AND EVEN REHAB!!
- You’re not guaranteed a sale date, or PRICE!
- You’ll need to fill out a bunch of forms…. etc.
I don’t know about you, but all of that sounds like a nightmare to me.
GOOD NEWS: There are other ways to sell your house!
- Get a CASH Offer
- Sell the Property Yourself (FSBO)/ Creative Financing
- Rent It Out
- (Subject to) existing mortgage
- Lease to Own
- LASTLY – List with an Agent
For more information on each of these options [click here].